After a period (2016-17) when Sheffield Phoenix Press’s publication of unsolicited manuscripts was paused we are now accepting proposals of scholarly books and monographs in biblical studies.
Our promises to our authors:
- sympathetic and non-intrusive copy-editing by experienced editors
- promptness in responding to queries
- to keep books in print indefinitely (and not remaindering them after one year)
- representation at major scholarly conferences
- targeted advertising to libraries, booksellers and individuals
Authors with a manuscript, whether completed or in preparation, are invited to contact the Office Manager of the Press (Louise A. Clines, email@example.com) with a brief proposal. Manuscripts offered by the author will always be sent for evaluation to a series editor or to a reader for the Press.
If you are a Sheffield Phoenix Press author or editor and would like to have your biography updated, supply a photograph or link your profile to a webpage then email Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org to supply this information.
The following items for download will be of value to potential authors and editors: